Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    A super Pld, in the case of this Japanese gentleman, would be a Jobmaster with completed all RME swords and shields. His main has been PLD since forever and he is very good at it.

Enmity is considered broken by many players, there are lots of threads about this subject. In certain events enmity seems to behave randomly at times, even assuming the new normal is not broken, there are clearly errors occurring.
    In Vagary and Incursion, there is a mechanic called party-hate. Once agro'd, everyone is on the hate list, as if they had performed some action against the monster themselves. This was SE's answer to the fact that a single PLD could hold half of a delve, bosses included, by himself (when Delve first hit).

What this "Super PLD" was trying to do was 'supertank', which works in most areas. If you only agro the mobs but perform no action against them, they'll hit you forever no matter how much you are healed. In many cases, even if you die, the mobs go back to an idle state, ready to agro the next person that naturally agros them.

What he should have done is agro the mobs, pop sentinel, rampart, warcry and begin healing himself while spreading out Flash and Provoke between things when they were ready to be used again.
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Boooooo! Having to go yet another month with no Vagary Campaign. And still no answer to this thread.
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    C'mon SE! Give us something. A hint of a possible Vagary campaign, or even acknowledgement that the content needs some minor tweaks? Or even putting us in our place and saying "No, Vagary is not changing and there will never be another campaign .. ever, so live with it". Anything along those lines please.
    (0)

Hi, everyone!

I'm happy to inform you that there are plans in the works for a future Vagary campaign, so please hang in there!
    (7)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, everyone!

I'm happy to inform you that there are plans in the works for a future Vagary campaign, so please hang in there!
    Made my day. Thanks for listening to us, and we will certainly take advantage of the campaign. Please make it more than one week because we can't be doing Vagary every day; I can run my LS through it twice a week max.
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Might I suggest that your linkshell starts to do other events other than just Vagary. This would keep members more interested. You can't expect them to hang around for 1 event that they are getting tired of spamming, especially since you can't buy a platemail drop even if you are a Trump. I'm not sure how many times per week you run Vagary, but maybe mix it up and do Vagary only a third of the time, then add in more updated events like Gaes Feet, Ambuscade, even just a relaxing night of breaking up into capacity point parties. This would help turn your shell from an event shell to an everything shell. I would say the only drawback is the time and research it takes to run different events but, judging by your posts, I don't think thats an issue. Not my idea, its how our linkshell operates.
    As for having issues with the magic bursts, its really just an issue of removing gear to adapt to the damage required. If your blm is a badass, have him remove body, head,legs,feet and hands. Use tier 1 for the first requirement and tier 2 for the killshot requirement. We usually have these done in 1 set of elementals. Good luck !
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Might I suggest that your linkshell starts to do other events other than just Vagary. This would keep members more interested. You can't expect them to hang around for 1 event that they are getting tired of spamming, especially since you can't buy a platemail drop even if you are a Trump. I'm not sure how many times per week you run Vagary, but maybe mix it up and do Vagary only a third of the time, then add in more updated events like Gaes Feet, Ambuscade, even just a relaxing night of breaking up into capacity point parties. This would help turn your shell from an event shell to an everything shell. I would say the only drawback is the time and research it takes to run different events but, judging by your posts, I don't think thats an issue. Not my idea, its how our linkshell operates.
    As for having issues with the magic bursts, its really just an issue of removing gear to adapt to the damage required. If your blm is a badass, have him remove body, head,legs,feet and hands. Use tier 1 for the first requirement and tier 2 for the killshot requirement. We usually have these done in 1 set of elementals. Good luck !
    Originally we only ran one event a week, which was Vagary on a Tuesday. Over time we started doing Geas Fete on Wednesday or Thursday, and last week we did Reisenjima for the first time. Tomorrow we are going to finish the T1s we didn't do last week. Luckily we have plenty of members so we have different setups for Vagary and Geas Fete each week. I honestly can't do anymore than that because I work two jobs and have a kid, so that's as much as we can do.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well then, what you are already doing is what I was suggesting anyway, so carry on ! lol
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, everyone!

Any chance we'll get alternative ways to unlock Empy armor +1 reforge along with this campaign?
    (4)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hello Sicycre,
    can you take a look about this potentical add in game please ?

-Add new town npc for reset 1hour ability
    -Add Survival guide in adoulin
    -Add Voidwatch NPC in adoulin
    -Add new npc in escha zone to store pop item for ki ( or just allow thé current one to do it)
    -Add new rainbow campaign voidwatxh spoil+ (better chances to get HMP pouch)
    -Add "/lasttrustset" command to recall all five last npc we call
    -Add possibility to trade all Abdhaljs tread/dust/sap at the same time to avoid the 50 trade you need actually to finish one Ambuscade cape (1 trade for each line of augment can be cool
    -Add ilvl119 on Shield and instruments
    -Fix /lockstyle to avoid wear of when Seiryu remove one part of armor
    -Thank you for wardrobe2 we now wait for slot grow from 80 to 255
    (0)
    Last edited by Akivatoo; 05-19-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Please SE !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast