Internet Connection Speed: 50Mbps
    Date & Time: Apr. 11, 2016, ~6:00am, and again ~8:00am
    Frequency: Twice
    Character Name: Mondegreen
    Race: ElvaanM
    World: Shiva
    Main Job: Monk, Lv.98
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Bastok Mines, at Home Point #1 (the one by the Auction House) and Home Point #2 (the one by the Residential District)
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Home Point #1, Home Point #2
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

The two times this issue came up, it behaved slightly differently. Each occurrence was a unique login; I did not attempt it multiple times on the same login. (Said logout occurred at the time of my other bug report, which could be related...?) Common to both times:

* I used a Warp Ring to return to my home point, which is Home Point #1 in Bastok Mines.
    * When I arrived in the zone, I was unable to interact with the Home Point. No matter how many times I hit the action button on my gamepad, nothing happened.

The first time (~6:00am):

* I warped in from Port Jeuno.
    * After waiting for about a minute in Bastok Mines, not doing anything else myself (like changing equipment, using an item, zoning, etc.), it started working again.
    * Teleporting using that Home Point to another Home Point (Port Bastok, #1), the same delay did not occur at the destination -- I was able to interact with that one immediately.

The second time (~8:00am):

* I warped in from Oldton Molvalpolos.
    * When I noticed the issue occurring again, I ran over to Home Point #2 in Bastok Mines, and could also not interact with it.
    * Wondering how many things this issue might be affecting, I attempted to Check myself and other players. Behaved as normal.
    * I logged out before I could observe the issue mysteriously resolve itself again.

[EDIT] Noticed a discrepancy of an hour between my clock and the forum clock; this may impact reported times.

[EDIT2] This just happened to me again, Apr. 12, 2016, ~4:50pm CDT. After warping, was unable to interact with Home Point. Discovered this also extended to other NPCs, and doors. (Got stuck in the Chocobo Stables for a little while because of this.) Zoning out to South Gustaberg and back in did not resolve this issue.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mondegreen; 04-13-2016 at 06:55 AM.