Character
    Leeman
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Automaton Attachments not working as intended

I have discovered a problem with some of the automation attachments lately
    Amplifier I and II appear to sometimes not function at all.

Amplifier would work fine some days and the automation would wait for a skillchain in order to do a magic burst. But sometimes the automation would keep casting magic spells and ignore any skillchain. This would happen and a few hours later the attachment would start functioning again.
    Amplifier II will not function at all..The automation Ignores all skill chains and randomly casts spells..I have not gotten this Attachment to work since i installed it.
    Loud Speaker III also shows up named Loud Speaker II. I have no Idea if other attachments are failing since i have no proper way testing them.
    (0)

Character
    Leeman
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have solved Amplifier I's problem...in order for it to work the Scanner attachment and Loud Speaker II has to be installed ..Loud Speaker III does not work with this setup. Did more testing and Amplifier II also does not work.
    (0)

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Never had an issue like this where it depends on attachments. And i never use scanner.

The way it works is your pet will always cast every time global recast is up.

AKA every 10 seconds -> casts something

If a skill chain goes off, it has a chance to reset elemental recast (33 sec recast), and cast an elemental spell with increased fast cast, this was confirmed a while ago by a gm on these forums.

I believe what the issue is it will reset elemental recast, but still has to wait on global recast.

Ws goes off -> skill chain activates -> if global recast is available amplifier resets elemental recast -> nuke goes off for MB

Ws goes off -> skill chain activates -> global recast is is down -> no nuke/MB

The reason scanner is probably helping is it stops you from casting as much cause its scanning weaknesses and its not spaming spells every 10 seconds for the sake of spaming spells. Thus global recast is available.
    (0)

Character
    Niflheim
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Tactical Processor is what you need to attach. if you would like your automaton to respond to sc more quickly. Aside from the elemental magic casting recast timer there is a speed of which your automaton will decide to perform an action tactical processor increases this speed and allow for faster respond to the givin event

Example:
    Shield bash is not in recast and an nm uses a special attack with tactical processor your automaton will most likely stun this move; without it, it is a gamble if the timer processing the event will occur with in the window of the stun
    (0)

Character
    Leeman
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    yes i had it working before without the scanner and most of my skillchains are past the cast time limit ..i have it working fine now like that setup..As for the amplifier II it does not work ..the automaton will just throw nuke's out and ignore any skillchain..also the Loud Speaker III will not work either..i have even tried it on the working setup by replaceing loud Speaker II with loud Speaker III and same thing happens..oh and i discovered last night when Vorseals from reisenjima ran out the attachments also stopped functioning which required me to zone out and back in to get them working.
    (0)