Thread: Ambuscade

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Ambuscade

Dear SE: thanks for the new content, Meeble Burrows v2....I mean Ambuscade. Didn't you learn ANYTHING from events like Meeble Burrows or Fiat Lux? You put out content that EVERYONE will want to participate in, but make it extremely difficult for ANYONE to enjoy. I can't freaking enter ! Why is there 1 entrance for thousands of players??? Why am I feeling this repelling presence when I try to enter? I am starting to feel repelled by the game. How about we make more entrances? Maybe think up a different system for entry so the same lucky douchebags arent entering 20 times for every 1 time the unlucky get in. Take a page from the grocery store deli or DMV: "take a number, we will call you when its your turn." Even crappy restaurants have a simple system in place where people are served in the order in which they arrived. Is it too much to ask for you guys to fix a problem that you encountered way back in the early crystal era?
    (5)

Character
    Deltron
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Same here, been trying for 30 minutes and nothing...
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Over 130 people in zone, many of them are solo and everyone trying to enter. There is only room for six groups in Legion which this shares a spot with.

SE needs to expand the zone and create at least a dozen more spots.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

4. 04-11-2016 11:14 PM

Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I love Ambuscade, I hate the new entrance fix from last night. Lottery entrance is NOT the answer, please fix this.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    I love Ambuscade, I hate the new entrance fix from last night. Lottery entrance is NOT the answer, please fix this.
    Really? I find it was much faster after the update...
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Angrykitty
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    still broken, been waiting 1 hour to enter. Just quit. Please fix.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Really hopeing they add these locations to eambascade in areas listed. + Idea's + ??

I know this is probably silly of me for not reading up or not read up on all 166+ posts and obviously don't know if it has been said already yet but with very high hopes, I actually would love to see ambuscade added to at least these older outer cities/islands Rabao, some-how some-where in Selbina, um... forgetting where all of the area's I was thinking of but I fill them in later via editing them back in later If I think of them again. Think Poragono Island was one of them..

{If I am correct, I do like the sound of this: Sounds Like That they're going to introduce an item into ambuscade rewards in changing up the normal stat's in player to npc selective choices on the gears or mainly job capes, plus, adding augments to it after your set up is complete. I like the sound of this in giving in the players hands a choice in base stats before additional stats of augmenting next!~Love It!!! }

Now my question is, since you can type in a quantity you wanting to purchase with points in how many capes your looking to obtain, If you were to buy two of the same ambuscade job specific capes then does that you mean you can synergize them together into a cape +1?

Now this would be interesting if the more capes you bought of the same to synergize them all together the higher the HQ version of the cape becomes as an only showing you the logic example with reminder we have never seen anything above +3, maybe +4 with yet another reminder we only have 8 trading slots available and thus here is my showing example: 2 Cape's synergized = HQ Cape +1, 3 Cape's synergized = HQ Cape +3, 4 Cape's synergized = HQ Cape +4, 5 Cape's synergized = HQ Cape +5, 6 Cape's synergized = HQ Cape +6, 7 Cape's synergized = HQ Cape +7, 8 Cape's synergized = HQ Cape +8.....

(???~Anyways.. I meanly needed help in knowing if I need to purchase 2 capes to get an HQ cape version of it or not~???)~(Does HQing versions exist even??)
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    No SE has already talked about capes and the numbering and how you can only buy 1. THere's been no talk about hqs or anything like that
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    No SE has already talked about capes and the numbering and how you can only buy 1. THere's been no talk about hqs or anything like that

Which leads me to believe the amount pop up/how many do you want pop question feature is a glitch SE or dev's never took out of ambuscade before releasing it onto Vana'dial~yin's than since you only can own one cape.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-07-2016 at 09:39 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Which leads me to believe the amount pop up/how many do you want pop question feature is a glitch SE or dev's never took out of ambuscade before releasing it onto Vana'dial~yin's than since you only can own one cape.
    Actually they've already answered why they have that... also those buy limits are per month not forever
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast