Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ambuscade

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Actually they've already answered why they have that... also those buy limits are per month not forever
    Well will you be so kind as to lend me a link or show me where it was already discussed thus I can look over it, reading it too? Thanks in advance :P
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Well will you be so kind as to lend me a link or show me where it was already discussed thus I can look over it, reading it too? Thanks in advance :P
    Off top of my head I forget. I'd suggest reading back recent dev notes/checking the bigger ambuscade thread for dev responses
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I love the fix to entry. Thanks SE for listening.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2