Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Ambuscade really isnt working for us...

99% of people cant enter right now, been trying for hours and people have been spamming the tome trying to enter. For an event that actually needs to be played multiple times for the augmenting only having a limit on how many can enter is the worst thing that can happen and everyone waiting around for hours doing nothing is just wasting their time and making them angry. This NEEDS a fix right now or just get rid of it.
    (8)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

This NEEDS a fix right now or just get rid of it.
    Tell yourself they removed it, that way you aren't doing it anymore and free up space for others.

Seriously though, they need to put limits on how many times a day you can enter while its new. Even the zones with dragons are being swamped with spammers.
    (0)

Character
    Shyles
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

We are definitely aware of the congestion at the entrance to Ambuscade, and we apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

As a first step to countering this congestion, maintenance was conducted earlier on the server that manages the instances. This aim of this maintenance was to make adjustments so that more instances are created. This should help alleviate conditions where it is not possible to access the content since instances cannot be created.

While there are still issues arising to the large amount of requests being processed to create new instances, which in turn are generated errors, we are currently looking into a way to make this more efficient.

The team will be working on a fix, and it will take a day or so; however, we’re planning to make edits so that the process is less cumbersome when entering the instance fails. With this edit, you will no longer have to target and talk to an NPC in the event a failure occurs.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience, but the team is working as fast as they can to implement a fix.

TL, DR: Relax, they're fixing it. Go do something else in the meantime if you need to refill your patience meter.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyles View Post
    TL, DR: Relax, they're fixing it. Go do something else in the meantime if you need to refill your patience meter.
    That's a nice idea and all, but the problem here is that these hallmarks and some of its rewards won't carry over to the next update. If they can't get this issue worked out soon it's going to wind up leaving a bitter taste in a lot of peoples' mouths.
    (6)

Character
    Hyrist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Perseverance and persistence is key here. Just keep clicking and you'll get in. Meanwhile, if participation crowding is that great of a concern they may extend the time of availability to compensate, not that I see a reason why they should, provided they address this within half its duration.

Parties that are getting in are getting in for much larger rewards a pop, and soloists will endure the lines to bypass the party meta. We're one day into content and already people have multiple capes to max, the herd will thin out itself on top of whatever SE will do.

SE's aware of the problem and will do what they do to fix it. In the meanwhile, just push on through.
    (3)

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Here is an idea....Make it not an instance.

Go to Valkrum dunes / buburini and add ??? marks...lets say 20-40 of them spread across the zone.

Valk for solo people
    bubu for groups

Similar to unity/voidwatch ... no more instances cause that maintenence fixed nothing took me 1 hour last night and 30 minutes this morning to get into an instance.
    (4)

Character
    Hyrist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If you're trying to go in alone, and are having problems getting in, and if you spot me there on Asura. Feel free to ask for an invite.

So long as you're ok with my playstyle, I won't refuse a party. (I'm a RDM that swings swords.) I probably won't recommend we go in on Difficult or Very Difficult to start as I'm not very geared. But I' usually had to to wait more than a few minutes to get in and really, I'm only soloing to avoid the party meta. (Only time I seem to be having problems is during mornings EST for some reason.)

Hyrist on Asura.
    (3)
    Last edited by Hyrist; 04-07-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This event COMPLETLY SUCK spamming this book is boring as hell and you SHOULD at least make a system for a queue order, like you register your request and then you placed in a queue, because it' more than boring to spam this book and it is just completly UNFAIR when you see a random another solo guy (when you managed to form a team just to save time to entering) that coming 30min after you to the book and get warped atfer 1min of spamming...
    (0)

Player
    Can we get a delay on the change for a month? many of us have been unable to do this event at all so it's unfair the people spamming it and blocking others will get everything and be ready for the reward change.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    That's a nice idea and all, but the problem here is that these hallmarks and some of its rewards won't carry over to the next update. If they can't get this issue worked out soon it's going to wind up leaving a bitter taste in a lot of peoples' mouths.
    THIS. This is the issue. Either you spam it now or you end up losing out on the gear sets. And it is very doubtful that they are going to actually "fix" the issue, it may be a little better but it is extremely unlikely that it is going to be "fixed" unless they make it an overworld pop with a TON of pop areas.
    (0)
    Last edited by Olor; 04-09-2016 at 01:42 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast