Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Ambuscade

Hello,

I think the new content of Ambuscade is very interesting, but putting us in a maquette makes it a useless waste of time and upsets everyone.
    This is definitely lacking instances for people to appropriately play it and enjoy it.
    FFXI needed a duty finder years ago. But now the problem is even worst.
    Why not put 40-50 ??? pops spreaded over Vana'diel instead of forcing us to spam check a book for over an hour , getting constantly kicked out, to finally get in to earn only 100 - 200 points in a fair party, when we need over 35k points?
    It is frustrating and not enjoyable at all. Please fix this issue before our points are reset, so that we get a chance at obtaining the new equipements, thank you.
    (3)
    Nel.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The points can be reset?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    The points can be reset?
    They reset each month I think
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Thank you! Domo Arigatou!

Hello,

The Ambuscade now can be initiated in a very good delay, the new way to get us in is awesome! To have the system offer us to go in again instead of having to target the book again and do all the settings all over again is a very good improvement!
    Thank you so much for making Ambuscade possible and enjoyable!

Also, I like the Total Hallemarks system, its is very nice that we can get so many items and equipment without having to spend any points, leaving us the points for what we all need; Dynamis currency, alexandrites, plutons, heavy metals!
    Good Job and thank you!
    (0)
    Nel.

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes I like it with the change but please make it more difficult or add some interesting mechanics. 3 minutes to be in a box fighting mobs we fought for years isn't that much fun. Legion was more fun than this tbh.
    (0)