Character
    Druic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Returning player looking for advice

i am coming back after about a 3 year break. I do have a few 99's but not well geared. As it seems the servers are low on population and not a lot of people are looking for new LS members (at least on Bahamut that I've seen so far) what is the best job/subjob to solo content with for gear? What is one of the popular jobs everyone is looking for now? I am going to start soloing a lot of the content but i am just trying to figure out which one has the best survivability and can farm the gear i need for my solo character and one i can use in groups when someone is putting one together. I like all the classes i play them all so i dont really have a preference i just want to get back into the game and see/finish content i have yet to touch. Any advice would be appreciated and if anyone has a LS on another server willing to help with advice i would be willing to transfer.

Thanks,
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Use BST or BLU for solo, GEO, SCH, or BLM for groups. No real need to bother with anything else.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.