Character
    Masterodisaster
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Returned after 4 years

I have leveled blm thf and Bst to 99 and have started to do Capacity points on thf. I have Materials for a Sandung knife I need made but the NPC Oboro in Port jeuno will not talk to me until I have completed one of the following.
    Completion of any SKCNM 20 on "Difficult" or higher setting.
    Completion of any High Tier Battlefield fight on "Normal" or higher setting.
    Obtained the title from defeating any of the Delve megabosses.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it also A linkshell with active players would be great too. Thank you
    In Game Character is Masterodisaster
    (1)

Character
    Druic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I am kinda in the same boat as you are. Been trying to see if there are any active LS groups looking for members and havent seen anything as of yet. I am trying to research where i can to see what is soloable and what i will have to have a group for. I know using the "Trusts" are a big thing now but i havent even unlocked them i dont think. I have been gone since 2013. i only have about 6 jobs 99. I am also on Bahamut. Druic is my ID and i will be on tonight if i can help you let me know. I can bring a class that would help out best.
    (1)

Character
    Kittyzilla
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Makins let me know if you land in an LS I need one also. I have a good assortment of jobs and characters.
    (1)