Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kitsuru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Ambuscade! 1 NPC, 100 players

Is this how its going to be forever? no one at SE saw 1 NPC and 3 battle fields being an issue?
    (2)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsurubami View Post
    Is this how its going to be forever? no one at SE saw 1 NPC and 3 battle fields being an issue?
    Been stuck trying for a while now. I'd assume this will be an issue since it's set up to be a daily activity. Hopefully they notice.
    (0)
    Last edited by Moppet; 04-05-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Logged in, tried 3 times, couldn't get in, gave up, logged out.

This is why server merges cant be a thing as of yet....
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsurubami View Post
    You don't seem to understand the concept of "new"

When they added the NPC companions there were upto 100 person waiting lines, you know how many were waiting in line a week later? Once the novelty wears, people will stagger their daily attempts or just not do it at all.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    You don't seem to understand the concept of "new"

When they added the NPC companions there were upto 100 person waiting lines, you know how many were waiting in line a week later? Once the novelty wears, people will stagger their daily attempts or just not do it at all.
    That fellow quest only needed to be completed once. Ambuscade is an event with terrific drops that can be entered by groups as small as a single player. I guess you don't seem to understand how those aren't comparable.

Aside from that, if you're after that Are's set I think you can't really afford to wait it out; you have to hit it before it rotates out.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    That fellow quest only needed to be completed once. Ambuscade is an event with terrific drops that can be entered by groups as small as a single player. I guess you don't seem to understand how those aren't comparable.

Aside from that, if you're after that Are's set I think you can't really afford to wait it out; you have to hit it before it rotates out.
    Everything they ever added was spammed for the first week, you really think there will be 50 people at the npc in a week? People have the mindset they need to get everything asap, you really don't.
    (0)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well, this event in particular ask you to get things asap, or you're gonna lose the stuff reward the next month :/
    (7)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    Everything they ever added was spammed for the first week, you really think there will be 50 people at the npc in a week? People have the mindset they need to get everything asap, you really don't.
    Ares set might not come back for another 5 months. Are you suggesting that players just wait till September to spam for their gear?
    (6)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Ares set might not come back for another 5 months. Are you suggesting that players just wait till September to spam for their gear?
    Correct me if I'm wrong in any of this.

Nobody has actually confirmed it rotates gear at all, you're just assuming so.
    None of the gear is actually significantly better than what you can get right now from other content, its worse than some.
    You don't need to do it every single day to get the gear.
    Everyone spams content for the first few days as soon as the server come up, some miss work / school and stay up late or wake up early.
    It takes about 10 minutes to clear and everyone can only enter once per day, once they enter they have no reason to stick around.
    After a patch, large numbers of people all logon at the same time to try content when usually they logon at their peak times only.

When they added salvage it was almost impossible to enter for a week, I can't remember the last time I couldn't enter for an extended period of time. All patches are like this when they add new stuff.

If after a week it's still an issue then complain but complaining now is really silly honestly. I know the addictive nature and how players MUST HAVE GEAR ASAP for no reason but still, it makes sense to calm down a bit here.

I'm on the biggest current server and I got in twice with no real problem, 30 mins at most.
    (0)

Character
    Larien
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Well, go read the update notes again to confirm yourself wrong - It states it changes every version update... As does the in-game NPC when talked to about stuff.
    (6)

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast