Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I was trioing normal and it was going really well and was pretty easy so we decided to do difficult and the initial dragon breath one-shot one of the other players I was with...

The step up between normal and difficult is way too big for folks without great gear.
    Once we learned that the initial breath move was always going to come, we prepared for it with -DT sets. Even something like an Afflatus Solace Cureskin may be enough to get you through that initial breath. Don't let that deter you from trying and mastering Difficult, that one move on its own isn't really indicative of the difficulty.
    (2)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    I totally agree with you. And I am also wanting capes and a couple of armour pieces, I'm not after plutons either.

I was using plutons as an "attributed marker" since we know that plutons/boulders/beits are the only items that can be purchased with both currencies, Hallmarks and Copper Vouchers. So if we are talking about converting Copper Vouchers into Hallmarks, we can only use the attributed values that SE have already used for these currencies.

Currently SE say ; "2 copper vouchers are worth 1 pluton" and "50 Hallmarks are worth 1 pluton." So we know the value that SE has currently placed on Copper Vouchers and Hallmarks.

We can use this as a marker, for what a future exchange rate might be. Based on this current attributed marker, we can say that one Copper Voucher will get you 25 Hallmarks. This doesn't mean that it will be <That way.> in the future, only that this is our only current marker.
    I can pretty much get 75 hallmarks on Easy (dragon) with 15mins solo, go off for some kills & repeat so it won't be worth me spending the copper vouchers on it. Having it set at 1 Copper Voucher = 1000 hallmarks (or 2 vouchers?) would be a reasonable rate throughout the month to ease the congestion so we can at least get a few pieces & cape augments in time for next update. Approx 12 days to get any current PLD/DRK/DRG pieces you want until another 6 months if you want it. You got the points built up for them already? so not much time left.
    (0)

3. 04-23-2016 06:53 AM

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Copper Vouchers are super easy to get, especially with the gear reclaimers. If they ever allow exchanges for hallmarks, the exchange rate won't be pretty.
    (1)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Interesting. I know I can get a few copper vouchers a day doing the x30 mobs & another but never at that high rate. I haven't managed yet to find the RoE for the rates you guys are saying. "gear reclaimers"? Which RoE is that one? I think not many people know you can get them that fast.
    If we can get copper vouchers at that rate, then of course 2 vouchers for 25/50/75 would make sense.
    (0)
    Last edited by RichLester; 04-24-2016 at 04:03 AM.

6. 04-24-2016 06:25 AM

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I think there are a few things that if changed would help out quite a bit.

1: Change of how augments are obtained.
    *Oseem Will let a player continue attempting augments without leaving the menu, similarly I would like Gorpa-Masorpa to allow players to continue their path without having to trade cape+material 50 times per cape.

2: Addition of waves to Ambuscade.
    *Enemies in Legion give points upon being killed, once the wave is defeated and a certain period of time passes, another wave will appear until the time limit has been reached. For Ambuscade, limit the re-spawn to immediately after the final corpse of the current wave disappears the next wave will spawn. (each wave can just be a clone of the previous wave)
    *In order for players to be more apt to team up, make the only stats increased by higher difficulties be attack and evasion of physical/ranged/magical types. That way a group capable of defeating both D & VD won't be able to defeat D 2x as fast. If HP was to scale, players would be unlikely to charge at the most difficult version even if they are capable.
    *Lower the first wave points and make the points obtained for each kill be that base number multiplied by the wave completed.
    **For example: Ambuscade Primer Volume One (N) Base reward = 200. The group clears 10 waves in the time limit. (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10)*200 OR 11*5*200=13,200
    **Lower that base to a number that makes the highest difficulty at the fastest expected killspeed to get a full set of +1 armor in a single entry. From there just reduce the rest to become additional entries that same team would need to get the same full set of armor if attempted at the new difficulty.
    (1)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 04-24-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    Gear-trader is the NPC standing next to the Copper voucher/sparks NPC in your hometown.

You can trade them all ilvl gear; HardMode BC gear, Unity gear, Skirmish weapons/armour, WKR weapons/armour, Delve weapons/armour of any stage, ilvl 100 to 119. Items have to be EX or RA/EX.

Ahh, ok. Thanks for the info. If that's the case, it still depends on enough players turning up to the battlefields to get enough gear to trade in. Time vs Currency, as always. Also, I'm only on for a few hours in the evenings/weekends nowadays & if I did the maths correctly, I'll need to be in at least 2 events spending a good few hours just to get 2000 reclaimation marks in order to get 25/50/75 hallmarks? I can get 150 hallmarks in 1 hr doing 2 Easy battles at the moment (5 vouchers a day @ 50hm, in your case) so doesn't seem worth doing for my time, in fact. Would still prefer the 1 voucher = 1000 hallmarks method.

For the waves idea, if only it was Campaign II. We can then all join together randomly to kill them all.
    (0)
    Last edited by RichLester; 04-24-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Would be nice if you could trade multiple items to the NPC with your cape rather than trade them one at a time. That's a lot of trades...
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Greetings, everyone!

For those of you interested in a way to alter your augments I have some good news.

In the May version update we will be adding a new item that will allow you to change the properties of the back equipment you possess while maintaining your augment rank. However, there will be a limit to the amount that you can obtain in each version update, so you won’t be able to change the properties as much as you like.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Thanks Camate, that's pretty cool, let's us change our mind if we go the wrong path - the congestion overall seems to be much less at this time though I expect it will be bad again at the beginning of the month when items change over.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Oh thank you for this, I was debating if I should change my stats I worked so hard for, since I have all the BACK pieces for all jobs and only limited amounts of enchantments.
    (0)

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast