Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vagary alternative to unlock Empyrean +1 reforge?

Wondering if there are any plans to add alternatives. And if there aren't if it would be possible to add another way to unlock the reforge +1 process with Monisette.
    (14)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I've never been able to do it. My LS does it too late for me (I'm in the UK) and they generally dont start until 1AM my time (which is fair enough, they are in the US mostly).
    (7)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I too, wish there was another way to unlock empy +1 I work 3rd shift and my Ls is death at night time, Vagary seems to be one of those events they don't do as often. i have 3 Alts besides my main and it be so much easier if they just allowed people with limited amount of time to be able to still enjoy 119 version of AF3. I would make my own party but I don't know enough about it to waste other players valuable time simply to test it out. :/ another option to unlock reformed +1 would be very much appreciated.

Maybe consider making a low tier Easy or Normal version for solo players or people that have limited online playtime. Even if they lock all drops to the main event and the only reward is unlocking the AF3 piece
    (7)
    Last edited by V-1000; 04-05-2016 at 02:31 AM.

Yeah, with my schedule being so irregular I haven't been able to do it either. I can farm gil to buy the items, and do stuff that doesn't require much prepping, but events like Vagary are just a no go for me.

And I like the idea of having an easy version of the battle that only unlocks the pieces for reforge and doesn't give any other rewards.
    (5)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Quote Originally Posted by V-1000 View Post
    Maybe consider making a low tier Easy or Normal version for solo players or people that have limited online playtime. Even if they lock all drops to the main event and the only reward is unlocking the AF3 piece
    I think this is a great idea! My wife and I frankly gave up on the wins happening, sad reality when virtually everyone you know retires lol.
    (7)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Same here, i've enhanced to 109 then i saw that NM in Vagary must be defeated, i've look on the internet what is required and it's going to be hard for lowman setup (3 ppl~), as Empyreal come from Abyssea, Abyssea event should unlock thoses upgrade tier.
    (5)

Ambuscade also sounds like a good way to unlock Empy +1 reforge with halmarks.
    (1)
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Some of the other Reforged already allow for fluctuations in the required number of REMs chapters, depending on the current state of your armour.

A solution to the Vagary problem would be simply to say ;

"you need 8x REM chapters plus the Vagary KI."
    "you need 58x REM chapters."

This would allow people with small linkshells, on quiet servers, etc. to go and farm an extra 50x each of REM chapters 6,7,8,9,10.

And pay 58 chapters per slot, in recognition that they do not have the Vagary KI.

And pay the other items too, of course.
    (4)

It would be nice if this happened. It is really crummy that all other AF was able to be mostly solo upgraded but AF3 is locked behind difficult group content.
    (5)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Please read my thread about changes to Vagary. I hope it becomes more accessible to all of you, because everyone should be able to unlock their empyrean reforged.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast