Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Concept Idea: "Sky Fishing" fishing from an Airship

Hi,

I'm was thinking on how SE could "recycle" Airships on something cool (Since Airships are not really used nowadays)

"Sky Fishing":
    Sky Fishing is the art of catching ancestral Vana'diel monsters hidden in the clouds

"Sky Fishing" could be completly different than Fishing (As Synergy is different than Crafting):

-> Airships port could propose "new destination trip" that go into clouds only for LV 99 Players (20min, 30min, 45min trips...)
    -> Sky Fishing could be a team based fishing concept, using giant trolling Fishing rod that is set directly into the Airship (2 to 18 real players)
    -> Single fishing people could fish too with a standar Fishing Rod, but with only a chance to catch rare and usefull "Sky Fishing Live Bait", then thoses Sky Fishing Bait could be used for "Sky Fishing"
    -> Sky Fishing could be designed to trap really big "Legendary Sky Monsters" HNM

-> Once a team with a "Sky Fishing Bait" Boarding in Airship, then they could start "Sky Fishing" (NPC on ship could rent you a Giant Fishing Rod spot on the Airship), then it could require a team coordination to successfull trap a "Sky Monster" with the appropriate Bait (Maybe something as a coordinate team QTE)
    -> Once the monster is finaly out on the bridge, then a classic HNM fight starting, and your team will have to defeat the NM before the end of the trip.
    -> Time of the day, Day of the week, weather and moon could influence the types of monsters you can catch.

(Optional idea, new crafts receipe could be used for this event (Exemple: Cookers could cook some "Special Bait" used to trap "Sky Fishing Bait"))
    Well that's it, its just an idea concept I had and it's probably not perfect as it! but if you have any suggestions you are welcome

Thanks for reading~
    (1)

Player
    This reminds me of making jokes about airships occasionally having "Air Horror" appear on them back in '05-'06.
    (0)