Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    UM. WTF Why cant you guys just move me into a city. Stuck in downloading data cause of tele-holla. please help me out. We are paying for this damn game.
    (0)

Character
    Samanthafox
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yup I have 2 characters stuck transitioning from port bastok to north gustenberg. Will have to wait probably after update before being fixed. I think with the widespread people having same issue they'd done an emergency maintenance if they intended to fix it before the update. Will wait and see.
    (0)

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I hate this shit. fix it when they get to it. Its a easy move you/me back to a city. We pay the same money as FFXIV does, but we get less support/help. This shit would have been fixed by now on FFXIV.
    (1)

Character
    Samanthafox
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Theres probably 2 people there, working, 1 to make sure the servers are not overheating and on and the other to watch tv and make sure the worlds are up. FFXI is just a money bank now. They don't need to do much except sit back and watch the subscription money come in. Those of us who still play, are fans of the game. Even though we deal with issues like this, we're fans enough to take up in the, um, and wait until someone decides to fix it. But I DO expect a mog pell outta this though, for the inconvenience.
    (1)
    Last edited by samfox; 04-03-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Eh, this is nothing. There were points when this game was still their main focus, and hell even during SoA's early days, when there'd be issues for over half a day. Usually they'd shut the game down while they figured out the problem too. This is nothin' compared to then. At least I can still get on my mules and do a few things on them while they twiddle their thumbs.
    (0)

Character
    Samanthafox
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think what most people would like is some kind of acknowledgement that SE knows about it and is planning on doing something about it. Perhaps post a message on the splash screen instead of "maintenance on apr 4." I've spoken to customer service before, and I swear that it was the same woman from Full Metal Jacket that said "love you long time."
    (1)

Character
    Lewyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I have 2 accounts stuck trying to download data, My 1st account i was using the home point cristal to warp from east aouldin to bastok markets and i just hit the downloading black screen followed by error 3001 and my 2nd account loged off in west adoulin and i just get the same black screen with him too and the same error 3001. I have tried logging in multi times to just see this black downloading screen and then error 3001, Im sure this is only affecting some area's because all of my mules who i log off in there mog house can login no problem.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    (0)

Character
    Raborn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I am back online now, will see if I have zoning issues.
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    came back online earlier to find all my macros were gone as well ._. had not saved them so kinda my fault, but regardless, it wiped all my macros ._.
    (0)

Character
    Cjm
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have had similar issue off and on over past few weeks. What worked for me was to log in from alternate device and move character to another zone. Now I am dealing with the pol-0206 error /sigh.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2