Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

A decade of adventures.

Hello,

I have been playing my first FFXI account for 13 years and 7 months now. Yesterday was my last log in with it. I also have an other account that I have been playing for almost 8 years now. For 8 years now, I had 2 accounts, I really enjoyed FFXI for all these years and I have to thank all the people who worked on FFXI to make it so many years of wonderful adventures.
    Unfortunately for me, yesterday I tried my last chance at playing my 2 accounts to beat Up in Arms, trying to get the Kraken Club. I tried 20 runs in a row, getting 4 Walkure Masks, that totaled over 40 Walkure masks trough the years. Farming Kraken Club for now 8 years and finally ended without it at 0/295. That means over 20 thousands beastmen seals were used.
    I played FF1 when I was 6 years old and kept up with all Final Fantasy being released trough the years on various systems. I loved all of them!
    I just have one thing annoying me about it; there is no limit to how unlucky we can be!
    I think it should be corrected and I hope my 0/295 on Kraken Club in Up in Arms over 8years serves as a good example.
    Thank you!
    (0)
    Nel.

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Why quit
    (1)

You're really quitting because of a bad drop rate?
    (2)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I imagine it's because he's on a console; he mentions it was his last day to "play it on two accounts", so it is likely that he is one of those who will not be continuing past the cut-off.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Not quitting!

Exactly, not quitting, but had to turn off one account; my original one that was over 13 years and a half old. It will also prevent me from getting any further on farming Up in Arms by myself.

My worst experiences in FF were getting some drops in FFVI, I could spend days farming foes to get an item when I saw my friends get it first shot & not even care about it. FFVII chocobo raising, I really had terrible luck. Also, FFIV; played it for years and never got the goblin summon, nor any other random battle summons. But the worst to me is FFXI with Kraken Club; it is worst bad luck than all the bad lucks trough all FF's combined! I always wished there was a limit of how many times we have to try.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 04-09-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    Nel.

Character
    Ashleh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    It's just a low drop rate. Since you've been playing the game for so long you should be used to this kind of RNG. Move on.
    (0)