Thread: Lord of Onzozo

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Lord of Onzozo

Any chance to add an iLvl version to Unity? An iLvl Kraken Club would be pretty fun.
    (5)
    Last edited by Stamos; 04-01-2016 at 07:01 AM.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamos View Post
    Any chance to add an iLvl version to Unity? An iLvl Kraken Club would be pretty fun.
    As much as I love to see it, I have doubts about this item because they will likely respond with "Balance" in mind. Also want to take into account when they excluded Ilvl Ridill from Unity Fafnir after the September Update, so it's of no surprise if they were to add Ilvl Lord of Onzozo but they would exclude making Ilvl kraken club. And one other fact is that they don't add more jobs to nearly most of the Rehashed Ilvl versions of those weapons.

I would love to see Ilvl Kraken Club / Ilvl Ridill and with new jobs added onto these like sch/geo on Kraken Club, BLU on Ilvl Ridill but I wouldn't get my hopes up
    (2)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 04-01-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Character
    Larien
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    All things considered, they DID add an ilv. Joytoy, so I can see an ilv variant of Ridill or Kracken Club at some point - but perhaps only make them an "Occasionally attacks Twice" weapon like the Joyeuse and its remake in order to preserve balance - and while at it add on the other multi attack weapons like the mercurial ones and the Great axe/polearm in a similar fashon.
    (0)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Certain items didn't get an update. There were no updates to D.Ring either. K.Club zerg strats were used so often for a while I don't think S-E wants to reintroduce that exploit into the game.
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Any news on this? If upgrading Reverend Mail, Kraken Club would be fun ILVL.
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    it would certainly be broken.
    (0)

Make it a Master Trial reward with a drop rate similar to Kraken Club, watch interest in the event pick up.
    (0)

Player
    Hmm... UNM ilvl Kraken Club... but that means there would have to be a HQ version, so you could easily dual wield them... Yep, I see no potential problems with this suggestion.

>_>;;;

Watch them cave to pressure and add one, but NQ/HQ damage is DMG:8 on both. lol
    (0)