World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Opinion noted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AD7Zr_tj7Q

This isn't a made up language.
    Still not as good as Kainé escape" and "Blu-bird" on the NieR OST though.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 04-13-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    I've heard a recent update to XIV made the game run a little better on lower-end hardware. I wouldn't mind seeing the benchmark program updated to reflect that, if only to see if my current hardware finally gets out of the triple digits on the benchmark score.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Matador
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    ClickandBuy sucks too complicated like SE
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    I've heard a recent update to XIV made the game run a little better on lower-end hardware. I wouldn't mind seeing the benchmark program updated to reflect that, if only to see if my current hardware finally gets out of the triple digits on the benchmark score.
    I do not know i am playing on a laptop that can run ff11 at top end settings but when i tried to play ff14 it was crazy laggly so i dropped the settings down in "Lego mood" and i still had frame lag and crazy long loading screens. I just do not get why you cant run it at the same standers as ff11 and make it look nearly as good as ff11. I would play it atm for when i am bored with ff11 mainly because ff14 is free to play atm but its not worth it in such a "Lego mood" just better off playing a ftp game that out there as is. I do not need top of the end just when it becomes too hard to tell a door from a wall from a person there is something wrong.
    (0)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemothx View Post
    2 - Terrible, terrible music. I used to love Uematsu, but he needs to take a break or change careers Weird electric/synth music in battles in a fantasy setting is just too weird for me ...don't get me started on Ul'dah's music > EW!
    Kanno Yoko or Itou Kenji composing FFXIV music {Can I have it?}

I still don't get how they got Kanno Yoko to do the music for Ragnarok Online II but no one at SE thought of getting her to do any of the FF games and let Uematsu take a well-earned vacation. Itou is also great at campturing epicness in musical form, specially for combat music.

*ahem* anyway, I still have XIV installed on my PC. The game still needs a lot of changes and the game world a lot more substance. I'd like to see the game get some proper direction in terms of setting before going there full force. Well, that and a fully-functional-out-of-the-box Red Mage with rapier in hand.
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9