Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player

Are we getting a server merge soon?

Seriusly.

Sylph has 609 active players right now, and about 50% of them are probably AFK judging by a quick stroll in town. And this is during JP peak hour, where the server tends to be more active.

"But Taru. You could always server transfer!"

Why should I? Why should I pay 18€ (which it's almost 2 months of subs, to add to the insult), lose all the friends I made on Sylph to start on a new server? SE is offering a service, and it's clear this service doesn't work. You can't play a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME if the PLAYERS are missing.

There is no point to have so many damn servers at this point.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There's no plans for a server merge so far. It could actually be problematic with everyone running around with 5 trusts now to have a substantially higher server population than we do now lol...
    (3)

Player
    I don't see how.

The game used to have players everywhere. There were thousands of players everywhere. People used to fight for Sky spots. Valkrum was filled with exp parties.

And yet the game worked wonderfully.

"trusts" is a poop excuse, if it's one. Some servers are a literally deserts. The game doesn't have milions of players anymore.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jin_Uzuki; 03-31-2016 at 01:13 AM.

I agree with Jin, this game is in need of server merging again. I have almost no desire to play because how empty it is and do not plan to resub unless they are announcing a merge, or if my friend continues to pay my sub then whatever lol. Great game but its lacking players...
    (2)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There's no plans for a server merge so far. It could actually be problematic with everyone running around with 5 trusts now to have a substantially higher server population than we do now lol...
    I disagree with your opinion
    (4)

No thanks, I'm perfectly fine with the way things currently are.

HOWEVER I do think they should make a one-time free server move available to current players so they can pick a server they want to overcrowd and move all there instead.
    (3)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The faster people quit the game because of things like low server pop the faster they can shut it down.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    No thanks, I'm perfectly fine with the way things currently are.

HOWEVER I do think they should make a one-time free server move available to current players so they can pick a server they want to overcrowd and move all there instead.
    lol "overcrown"

How many players do you think this game still has?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    I disagree with your opinion
    That's fine, but my memories of 5 FPS in city zones disagrees with yours.

The game used to have players everywhere. There were thousands of players everywhere.
    Masisive exaggeration. I'v enever seen thousands of players in a single area, even near the game's release. hundreds, yes. but not thousands of players "everywhere." one to two thousand spread across the entire server, yes- and that was enough to have miserable frame rates in any high traffic location. If we merge the servers to where the resulting ones have the same populations as the days of yore, AND you have half of them running around with parties of trusts, the servers might explode or your FPS will be horrible.

How many players do you think this game still has?
    If you reduced it to one server, it would definitely be overcrowded. Two would probably restore the populations of yesteryear per server.
    (1)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Some servers have 300 people on them at one time... I think three to one would be a better merge.
    (1)

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast