Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    I loathe how people talk about the Grandeur of Asura, as if it's doing fine and the others failing.
    I don't know about fine, but it's alive and kicking which is more than I can say for the server I came from.
    (2)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    I don't know about fine, but it's alive and kicking which is more than I can say for the server I came from.
    I transferred to Asura end of March........omg I forgot what it is like to see people moving around, shouting for parties, stuff actually sells on the AH. All levels of people, not just 99+s and mules
    (1)

Character
    Lothire
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    All I can say is that it gets frustrating trying to find a camp to XP in in Garlaige and Crawlers' Next. They are always packed...

A good kind of frustrating
    (2)

This is why I'd hate to be an mmorpg developer.

If they do merges the complaints will change from "do merges" to "I LOST THE NAME I HAD SINCE BETA!" or "I can't get XP, there are too many people" "I can't do content, there are too many people!"

Just look at all the complaints after ambuscade, people want to be surrounded by others...until those other people get in their way. Then it's not cool!
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    This is why I'd hate to be an mmorpg developer.

If they do merges the complaints will change from "do merges" to "I LOST THE NAME I HAD SINCE BETA!" or "I can't get XP, there are too many people" "I can't do content, there are too many people!"
    You're simply never going to make everyone happy no matter how hard you try, even in a 14 year old game like this one with only tens of thousands of active accounts remaining. If the devs were to refrain from making changes out of fear that they would receive criticism for it then they'd never change a thing... and get criticized for that, too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, so might as well do what you want.
    (0)

This is their official responense, for people who didn't see it:

Merging Worlds don’t always come without downsides, so we would like to hold off on doing that until a majority of players are calling for mergers. For those who cannot wait, please consider using the World Transfer Service.
    So no, there are no plants to merge servers.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    So no, there are no plants to merge servers.
    Right...

...is what they looked like after saying they'd hold off on server merges until a majority of players call for them.
    (0)

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Fine, then add another player to the list of those calling for merges. Carbuncle is not pining for the fjords, it's stone dead.
    (1)

Player
    Alright, free week. Surely this means a lot of people are going to be into the game!

...not.

But hey, apparently this is a happy, healthy state to the game because people can solo Apex Mobs?
    (1)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Free week just started what and hourish ago? Give it time NA are still asleep.
    (1)

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast