Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

[dev1301] Excalibur

I've been a fan of the Ultima Weapons in the various Final Fantasy games before Final Fantasy XI and I viewed Excalibur as XI's answer to that with its Additional effect of damage varying based on HP. I have been considering this upgrade for awhile as something to do after I finished Aegis. The other day, however, I found myself wondering if I would since I found a player with it fully upgraded and noticed that, on the final stage, the Additional effect was gone. I have not seen this on any other Relic, Mythic, Empyrean or Ergon weapon where something was removed completely. What I am wondering is this - is it really gone or is this an error in the item description?
    (0)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee

Its an error in the item description, the Added effect is still there as far as I know.
    (1)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Thanks for the response! I figured it was because it was there in the Japanese description shown during the presentation last year when these upgrades were announced. I am curious too as to why they decided to give Mjollnir and Gungnir 3 effects for their aftermaths and all other Relics got just 2, but that's a different discussion.
    (0)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee