Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I think the simple solution that Raydeus proposed makes some sense. Basing ranking up on assignments completed instead of imprimaturs spent and adjusting the requirement slightly might be all the system needs. If the requirements to rank up to Legend were 5 coalition assignments each, it would take 35 total assignments to reach Legend, or 8.75 days. This translates to 52.5 days to reach Legend in all 6 coalitions, shorter if the cordon ki are acquired. That's reasonable to me, considering how powerful the weapons are and how reaching Legend status gives you access to both weapons.

Also I'm pretty sure every other GEO on Valefor has Idris now.
    Good idea; it will never be implemented.
    (1)

Player
    Up.

Still takes 6 months.
    (0)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can we get some insight from a dev about what is going on here. This isn't so great for returning or new players.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dmuller30 View Post
    Can we get some insight from a dev about what is going on here. This isn't so great for returning or new players.
    A 6 month wait for Idris and Epeolatry, as crazy as it sounds, still isn't as daunting as building an Empyrean considering you only get 1 voidstone every 12 hours.
    (1)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    A 6 month wait for Idris and Epeolatry, as crazy as it sounds, still isn't as daunting as building an Empyrean considering you only get 1 voidstone every 12 hours.
    Well then they both need to be looked into.
    (1)

Player
    Yeah, but at least other jobs have alternatives, don't they?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    Yeah, but at least other jobs have alternatives, don't they?
    The same alternative GEOs and RUNs have - use a weapon that isn't best in slot.
    (0)

Player
    The same alternative GEOs and RUNs have - use a weapon that isn't best in slot.
    Aren't several old relics (Aigis, Nirvana) still the best in their slot? Old pretty dang powerful still (Apocalypse, BRD relic I think?)?

Hey, not saying they shouldn't fix Empy anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jin_Uzuki; 05-13-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    Aren't several old relics (Aigis, Nirvana) still the best in their slot? Old pretty dang powerful still (Apocalypse, BRD relic I think?)?

Hey, not saying they shouldn't fix Empy anyway.
    Some people have preference or are just like my friend and just want it to have it :P.
    (0)

Player
    When I suggested the devs should make getting job points easier for the first 100 points, I was told how much harder it used to be and should stay as it is.

I'll follow suit, why should these be made easier just for you? People have and are making them now so it's obviously not a problem! :P
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast