Couple things SE:

1. I bought the FFXI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition thinking that I'd get the Destrier Beret and Chocobo Shirt out of it, but after a painstaking couple of weeks (may be closer to a month) I come to find out that you guys don't offer that with the package anymore. You should as it would certainly keep returning players, like myself, into the game. Also, during this painful process I actively pushed and talked to numerous GM's to find out this information. It was GM Axafidonx that FINALLY explained to me that you don't offer it anymore...and it was a co-worker of his/her that told them...he/she didn't know. Also, he/she said "We only would contact you if we were able to return the items." Really SE?!?!? You would leave (and you did) customers out to dry wondering if they would get their items or not. That is truly unacceptable, you should know that communication is the foundation (key element) for customer service. I guess I expect too much from you and maybe I should tone it down to pre-school level and just expect the basics like bread and water. This leads me to #2.
2. I am still waiting on any word/status on my other account that was hacked into. No word, nothing. I only received one email asking for pictures of my registration codes proving that I own the account. Really SE...again...no status update...no word saying hey we are still working on your problem, this is where we are so far. You are making it really easy for me to leave again and just look away from future products. There really is something wrong about how you view and treat the people who pay you...you should really look into things and change your management styles. I am really starting to get annoyed with SE as a whole...every piece of this company makes or breaks it. You have got to realize that and you are only as strong as your weakest link. I think I may have found it...communication...work on it please. I do not want to give up but you are wearing down my patience. That is all.