Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Voidstone, wait time...

Hey !

I would like to know if there's a way to not wait thoses 1200 minutes in order to get another Voidstone ?

I'm getting a little bored by thoses waiting time, Voidstone, Adoulin's Mission, etc...

As a returning player (with new character) i wanted to gear up (catch up mates), i'm working on Walk of Echoes Weapon Skill, i farm the coins that i need, but, i will probably be stuck on voidwatch, for a total of 12 NM to kill to achieve the 3 Key Items required, but not only that, the KI is not 100%, it would take me a month to achieve this and i don't really want to spend a month waiting for this...

I thought, like all the others old content, the resplenish would be easier/instant...
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Plenty of ways. Rather than just replenishing, you can buy Voiddust either off of the auction house or from one of the NPCs in various places in exchange for various currencies (Conquest Points, etc). Each Voiddust can be turned in for one stone.

Also the KIs needed are 100% despite what you say; it's not the ones dropped from the fight, it's the abyssite that you upgrade to get to the higher-tier fights. Once you beat each fight (except T1/3, where there's two fights each, as I recall) you talk to the NPC and ask them to examine your abyssite, and it upgrades. So no more than 12 fights, and if you buy dust to cover stones when you're out, you can finish in a day easily.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thanks, that's a good new !

Thoses items can be bought with conquest point, i am at 800k actually.
    (0)

They can also be bought with Allied Notes which, in my opinion, are easier to farm.
    (0)