Thread: Vagary Spells

Vagary Spells

So, I only have 3 more spells to learn in the BLU field, Cruel Joke, Cesspool, and Tearing Gust. I was wondering, is it possible to learn these spells from the Story Point Battles that they each come from?

I've already completed the story as a different job, but I know a few people in my LS have to finish the story, so I was just wondering if it'd be worth going through again and helping as BLU.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 03-21-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Dev team has stated that these spells are not learnable during the adoulin story missions
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    Dev team has stated that these spells are not learnable during the adoulin story missions
    Thanks for the Info. Been trying to play catch-up with BLU, so it's been pretty exciting to finally be almost 100% on spells. I had just remembered that the NMs from the story had used them, just wasn't sure if they were learnable as I had already cleared them by the time I had my BLU back up.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]