Character
    Zenbuds
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Cross Server tactics

I am constantly logging on and finding nothing to do. Simply put, not enough people per server play this game. Extend our reach through battlefields or content u create to play with queue'd up people from across all servers to gather more people with ease. This game needs to be easier to get on and go. A lot of changes have been made to do that such as improved teleportation and events like VW etc, but while that does gather what little population per server we have to do the same thing, it still does not fix the problem entirely. And what if we don't want to do said event? We have little freedom other then to farm solo or do low tier content that most have already mulled over. This game needs a shot of Epinephrine, and I believe this to be the skeleton set to the beginning of refreshing this game. Moar cross server tactics prz!
    (0)

Player
    Cross-server interactions require a particular network that FFXI doesn't have and at this point in life I doubt it would even get it.

More so, personally I'm strictly against any kind of cross-server interaction. Those who played FFXIV or any modern MMORPG know they foster lazy players and kill any sense of community. To me, they are the antithesis of what MMORPG are about.
    (1)

This would be incredibly expensive, literally zero chance they would do this.

This is like asking your local mayor to add Disneyland to your home town because your kids are bored.
    (0)