Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30

Very poor performance.

Like many others im getting very poor performance on my machine:
    I5
    GTX 960
    windows 10 64bit

Stuttering and also that half a second stutter every 1 second when I move.

I have just started playing this game, and what a wonderfull game it seems to be.
    I would very much like to actually play this game, and dont even mind paying the fee.
    I do however mind paying for a game that runs this poorly.

As far as I have been able to gather info it sounds like its something to do with the game running dx8, and nobody supporting that.

Is this something that will be fixed?
    Is the game going to be updated for PC now that the ps2 and xbox are gone?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Who else is having this issue, I'm certainly not. Also the problem you describe sounds like a network issue so PC hardware is likely going to be irrelevant. Who is your ISP? Are these other people who are having issues on the same ISP?
    (0)

Character
    Carlito
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I've had this issue in the past and for me it was caused by Windows generic HID drivers, although it was on Windows 7. In Device Manager under Human Interface Device I had to disable/uninstall all of the drivers titled 'HID Compliant - xxx'. I can't say it'll def work for you but it's got to worth a try.
    (0)

If the stutter looks like the game freezing, it's probably software/hardware related; if it looks like other people are jumping around, but the game still plays smoothly, it's probably network related.

To me, it sounds like it's not network related.

After you launch the game, try setting processor affinity to CPU3 and priority to Above Normal. I've had similar problems in the past (read: 5+ years ago) and that seemed to alleviate the issue somewhat, from what I remember. Sadly, it's not a real solution, but a workaround since you have to do it every time you launch the game.

If you don't know how to do that and need instructions, let me know.
    (0)

Character
    Egna
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    Oh nice with some fast replys

First of all I just assumed that many has this problem since theres loads of post about it.

Other players are moving normaly, no skipping or anything.

I have tried setting affinity and also the HID solution and turning off shadows and weather, but no luck.

Running through the "unmentionable" program makes everything a lot better but that half second stutter still persists.

If I stand still it all looks normal, but as soon as I start turning the camera it shows.
    It runs smoothly then makes a jitter, then smooth and then a stutter, not like micro stutter more like 5 micro stutters combined every one to two seconds.
    (0)