Thread: Urgent Help

Character
    Skizzle
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 70

Urgent Help

Hi everyone! I finally found my old account with the cdkeys of my old char. Only problem is that account had an Email I never used and I havent logged into that account in 4 years I think. When I tried to log in today its telling me ive been banned?
    I talked to customer support and they said its a GM decision that cant be fixed through an investigation? Despite explaining that I havent touched my account in almost 4 years I got ignored. Can this be fixed or is my old char and all his progress gone for good eventhough I havent played since early 2012 on it?
    (0)

Character
    Prometus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It's most likely gone for good, unfortunately. SE doesn't exactly handle these kinds of situations with tact and poise. It's possible that someone hacked the account and because you don't use the email associated with it, you were sent a notification that it was banned and just never realized. If I were you, I would probably just move on, but I also had an old account that was hacked, and it took me a while to get over it, so I understand that's easier said than done. Of course you can try to fight this and get your account back, but success would likely be astronomically low.

Having been in a similar position in the past, I understand your frustration more than most. It's not even really about the progress on that character, it's more about the memories. If you are successful in your endeavor, it could take months, maybe even a year. I guess the real question is: how important to you is this character?
    (1)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Sadly you can do next to nothing. SE stonewalls anyone trying to get an account unbanned regardless of the reason. I've heard of VERY few cases where people succeeded and they had to harass their customer support every single day until something was done. Try giving them a call (they will refuse to tell you WHY the account was banned, instead referencing the emails they send.) They will even refuse to give you to a manager or reason with you, its just a bad experience.
    (0)

Character
    Rainehx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Same happend to me, but could see acc was used for a while thought ffxiah, spoke to many reps, told them to check the payment details and that it must have changed,
    but they were not willing to, even offerd to send them a pic with me and my passport and original manual with the keys with this it would have taken moments to check and see I was hacked and unfairly banned... they didn't care. had to rebuy the game but im assuming this is prob why they dont unban

Just saying, wouldn't hold ur hopes up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rainehx; 03-12-2016 at 05:20 AM.

5. 03-12-2016 06:28 AM

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    The good news is that if you want to play again you could start a new character and progress pretty quickly.
    (0)