Thread: Storage Ideas

Character
    Redrumyou
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Storage Idea

Read an article about Wardrobe 2 in april, not sure if april fools or not. But you hear all the time more storage = more lag etc. This does not have to be the case:

Give a storage book identical to macro books that you can name, inside 80 storage slots. And to avoid lag simply only load contents if you physically open it. Essentially a Job Change storage with no tactical advantage what so ever except more room. If Possible:

a)allow access anywhere (help in moving shared gear if it wont all fit in wardrobe)
    b)transfer from book to any storage not just inventory (just less annoying)

And a wardrobe 2 would be ideal, as it stands now im about to mule 4 geared jobs to convert that storage into melee/mage wardrobe swaps. To have to do this is just silly. There is so much gear out there now a solution needs to be found please for the love of god. I would be more then happy to wait 30 seconds to open a storage book when i need to swap gear around. Takes me like 10+ mins to job change as is. Will be 20+ once i mule these 4 jobs if I need them, will have to mule off a job to mule on a job.

Thank you ^^
    (1)
    Last edited by Redrumyou; 03-08-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrumyou View Post
    simply only load contents if you physically open it.
    I'm sure if it was that simple, they would have done something like that already.

Hopefully after ending console support, they can remove the bandwidth cap (if possible) and expand inventories to more than 80 slots since there aren't any more memory restrictions.
    (0)