Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pups323 View Post
    How do you contact the help desk in game if you cannot log in?
    I think they think they are being funny

Anyways even if you could ig GMs they will fairly consistently tell you they don't communicate with the STF that handles this kind of stuff so they don't know
    (0)

2. 03-08-2016 06:52 AM

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by radarbabyeater View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem before?

The only thing I did today was complete the quest to obtain my pair of Runeist Trousers and then went AFK for hours while I ate dinner and watched House of Cards. When I came back to play, I discovered that, at some point between then and now, I had been suspended.

The email that SE sent me said that they had investigated me for something that I apparently did TODAY... "Cheating and Botting", it said. I don't use third-party tools, other programs or anything like that... I don't even use Windower. I don't know of any exploits that I could have even taken advantage of. All I did was one quest and then went AFK for hours and hours. I honestly cannot think of a single reason why I would be eating a 72-hour suspension right now.

I sent a email asking for details regarding this issue, but I highly doubt that I'll ever get a response. Has this happened to anyone else recently?
    edit: reading fail, I thought you were talking about the forums. Baiscally all you can do is wait it out and then ask a GM for an explanation once you get back in. As far as guessing why, All I can think is some random guy decided to call a GM on your AFK character because you didn't respond to something they said- and perhaps a GM sent you messages to see if you were a b ot and you didn't respond because you were obviously AFK watching TV.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-08-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    True story: During the WotG fight against the Yagudo in Fort Karugo-Narugo. One of the guys in my Party got thrown in Jail because he LAGGED during the fight, and I guess the GM thought he was using a speed hack, and threw him in jail for it.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2