Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Wildskeeper Reives Nakuaal Suggestion:

Hey there SE, i'm just wondering if you could put this suggestion to the dev team. Recently i've been finding, with the campaigns that allow for 4 H-P bayld to drop per WKR, that a lot of people, with massive damage jobs (blu, blm etc) wipe the mob completely out within seconds. Now i've noticed the majority of people on those jobs, get a reward/evaluation. However some people are left out of the evaluation altogether because the nm's simply die too quick. This is especially common among non blu dd's. My suggestion is 2 things:

1) Increase Nakuaals HP to allow more Bayld to be accumulated through the fight. True this will slow down the kill a little, but when you have a ratio of 30+ people on an nm designed for ilvl113-116, then the monster is going to drop fast regardless.

Or

2) Lower the requirements /time per evaluation, to allow players that aren't mass dmg to at least get the bare minimum reward.

Either one of these options would really help everyone in allowing them all to enjoy the campaigns on offer, as at the moment, they're just dying waaay too fast for some people.

Thank you for your time =)
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The only... I'm not sure.

I can kill Hurkan, for example, in less than five minutes. It's not even hard, and that's not even going all out, and that was before the February patch. I realize I'm probably not 99% of the playerbase, but it literally was a problem for someone who was camping Hurkan once for the axe. I could kill Hurkan so fast she couldn't get anything.

Increasing the HP would just make it harder for people who already have a hard time with the WKRs, and would make some, like Snow Leopard and Treebeard, downright impossible without a full alliance, if not of competent, well geared people.

If item level extended the way it should past 119 to reflect the powercreep of gear, you could simply proportionately lower the evaluation of someone who is significantly above the intended power level of the WKR. Unfortunately, that has not happened, and never will.
    (0)