Character
    Velveeta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Stuck on Three Paths. Log states everything is completed.

As the title states I am stuck on the CoP mission three paths. My cimpleted section says i have completed ALL parts of ALL paths, but cid keeps telling me to go find Louvance in his quest to find Al'taieu... can I get some help?

I've fully back tracked each quest.... and NOTHING
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Does your missions tab still show three paths, or has it advanced to echoes of time?
    (0)

Character
    Velveeta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It still states 3 paths. :/
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well, it's impossible to help/tell you what you're missing because your screen can't be seen (easily*).

You're missing something , it's always something. It's never the game's fault. Recheck the wiki.
    (0)

Player
    You're missing one minor cut or npc dialogue, check bgwiki too since normal wiki can be wrong on some things.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    You're missing one minor cut or npc dialogue, check bgwiki too since normal wiki can be wrong on some things.
    Both wikis have been known to be wrong on some things. It's entirely dependent on who puts the info up- it's the nature of the beast. Since things have slowed down in the game, there aren't as many dedicated users fact checking and verifying things.

However, for something like this, that's been around for years and years, it's only like to have any significant inaccuracies if something about teh missions has changed since they were originally documented. The two main wikis were each made with different priorities in mind, though, with BG's site having a greater emphasis on numbers, data and technical stuff, whereas ffxiclopedia has historically been a better source for guides and general information.

As far as taking care of these missions, i'd suggest retracing your steps, going back to the last quest listed in each path and working from there. Most likely, you just missed a cutscene somewhere or something.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-02-2016 at 05:26 AM.

Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    After killing the Tonberries did you recheck the ??? in Carpenter's Landing?
    (0)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower