Character
    Trulusia
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Regarding Warder of Courage

My linkshell, along with many others, have fought this NM countless times. Due to it's random use of 1hr SP abilities, it can be a very difficult NM to beat without locking out these abilities. As we understand it now, it seems that ANY job ability or spell has a chance of locking out a SP ability.

As it stands, this fight comes down to luck. Luck seems to be the only factor in locking out SP abilities, there is nothing that ourselves or the rest of the English community can figure out regarding how to lock these abilities.

My question is simply this: Is there something we are missing, or are procs indeed random for Warder of Courage. It's not like we NEED to know to win, but rather than continuing to waste our time trying to figure out if there is something, we can just just continue to zerg and win via luck.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Are you positive it's any JA or spell, 'cause I seem to recall AV required the actual SP that it had just used.
    (0)

Character
    Ghostbane
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    We've witnessed procs with: GEO spells that are down, Dark Shot, Fire Shot, dia, bio, death, and various T1-T3 spells from our BLMs. The original AV yes that was the case, Warder of Courage has different mechanics however.

"We can just just continue to zerg and win via luck." Well, we did that tonight finally. Just got really lucky w/ no invincible > benediction after bracelets mode. But a fight that is based on luck is annoying. I don't mind a fight with crazy gimmicks in order to win but when it is all based on luck its a bit bad.
    (2)