Lower Jeuno

Party or Solo:
    solo

NPC Name:
    Sweepstox

Monster Name:
    none

Steps:
    Traded special #ab key to npc and received Goblin Pie instead of an abjuration.

Comment:
    This is the second issue I've had with this weeks' campaign. I didn't receive extra rewards when trading my Vagary KIs in a few days ago, and now this.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Well this one may not be a bug. Do you have any abjurations sitting around on the character you used the key with? If so, then if it rolls that abjuration, it gives you a random goblin food item instead.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Well this one may not be a bug. Do you have any abjurations sitting around on the character you used the key with? If so, then if it rolls that abjuration, it gives you a random goblin food item instead.
    This.

If you already own the Abjuration it was going to give you, It will roll a goblin food instead. This is I assume to prevent the "Come back after sorting your inventory" option from popping up and you have to play "Toss the R/EX Item!" Roulette in hopes you can claim the item hes trying to give you so you can continue to use the goblin.

For what its worth, my Mule got a Goblin Pie as well, but he's holding on to two abjuratons right now so I assume I got unlucky and rerolled the same abjuration,w hich was likely the case with me as it was with you.
    (0)