Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

FFXI not dead !!! New city + zone idea

Hi,

I know that FFXI main storyline is done now with Rapsodies of Vana'diel.
    But it's should be possible to make a side story maybe?

If this ever happend a day, it should be really cool to make this Zone please! with new city and zones

Thanks

(0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Isn't that Tavnazia before the war?
    And uh, Misareaux Coast and Lufaise Meadows?
    (2)

Only slightly related: I always wanted to get to explore Jeuno {S} and Tavnazia {S}.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Only slightly related: I always wanted to get to explore Jeuno {S} and Tavnazia {S}.
    Yeah, I am still slightly disappointed that Tavnazia wasn't a place you could travel to in the Wings of the Goddess expansion.
    On the other hand, considering Wings' storyline they'd have to make two instances of the zone depending on how far you progressed through.
    *Spoiler alert*
    The battle of Jeuno somewhere half way the Wings' storyline takes place at the exact same moment as the battle of Tavnazia, and we all know that didn't end well for them.
    They could have probably made due with a post battle version, but what would be there to explore and defend... a pile of smoldering rubble and a lot of corpses, /hurray~

As for Jeuno itself, I don't think it would have differed much from present day apart from the lack of an Auction house and probably vendors.
    And as you could pretty much teleport anywhere and back in Wings of the Goddess there wasn't such a great need for a central hub to travel from either.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shirai; 02-26-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Player
    FFXI isn't dead at all, they are still going to update it. They just aren't making any more expansion packs.
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    For now, they might change their mind as they always do. Lets be honest, they made it seem like after NOV there would be like 0 content updates, and now we getting an update every month with new stuff (rehashed models but still new stuff.)
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That city is effectively destroyed or uninhabited. And is involved in the Promathia/original main story.

There will never be a new city, but it certainly wouldn't ever be that one if there was, because it doesn't make sense within the story of the game.
    (0)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    In the very old .dat, there was a train around Jeuno (rail and stuff).
    I'd like to see the "futur" with new technologies, but let's be honest, never gonna happen' ~
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It would be cool to explore the ruins of Tavnazia but I suspect the Orc's just destroyed it and left so there probably isn't much left worth exploring.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdryik View Post
    In the very old .dat, there was a train around Jeuno (rail and stuff).
    I'd like to see the "futur" with new technologies, but let's be honest, never gonna happen' ~
    Bastok had an endpoint for this train that would never see the light of day- That's what the Depot, which is on the map in Bastok Mines but sealed off, is for.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast