Thread: Chapters 6-10

Character
    Prometus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Chapters 6-10

I'm sure at this point there are many other players who have an excess amount of chapters 6-10. This is due to the player base spamming high tier battlefields in order to form plutons/beitetsu/boulders (PBB). At the moment, I have over 700 combined chapters 6-10. I do not need that many.

I wish SE would just take the exclusive tag off so I could just give them away to the players that need/want them. Unfortunately, I doubt that will ever be possible. My first (and probably less realistic idea) is to be able to convert them to PBB. I'm sure if SE adapted this idea the ratio would be bad, but hey, that would still be more progress toward that 10k goal (bit of a ridiculous number, but that's another conversation).

The second idea, and probably more realistic one, is to convert chapters to copper vouchers. Through this method you could still get PBB from them, there would just be extra steps involved.
    (1)

Or convert to 1-5s. 1-5s are harder to get honestly. I too have hundreds of 6-10s.

On giving them away, you know it would quickly become selling them: bazaars, AH, etc. But so what? There's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah I can go SKCNM, while i have SKCs to spend, but I prefer the merit route--they're much easier to farm.

While we're at it: Make aby seals/stones/cards/etc sellable.
    (0)