Character
    Jopa
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Tranquilizer Element

As it is, Spiritreaver is heavily reliant on a single element (Ice), probably more than the other relevant head/frame combos. Also, Magic Accuracy has typically been associated with either Water (Leviathan's Favor, ACP Sapphire Earring/Ring augments, Leviathan Ring +1) or Darkness (GEO, Fenrir Ring, Tenebral Crush BLU trait). I think the Tranquilizer attachments should be changed to one of those two elements.
    (2)

Character
    Lonnan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    This is a great suggestion. It always feels like SR is all ice all the time (with the exception of the occasional dark for mp). It would be really nice if they could change tranquilizer to water. That way Ice would be MAB, water MACC, and dark MP. It would make SR a lot more useful for endgame level nuking.
    (2)

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The +acc bonus on tranquilizers are crap honestly, similar to the acc from stabilizers. Even if you moved it to water, you would do water - ice - ice. With 1 water maneuver and the high end tranquilizer your getting like what, 30-40 macc? Our pet needs on the order of +200 macc for high end content. So unless you augment taeon with macc or hurculean with macc/mab you wont be using mage pet much.

i wouldnt mind them moving it to water (it makes sense and i like it)

What they need is either a water attachment that works like target marker/attunner and ignores a % based amount of targets magic eva, or to add magic evasion to target marker.
    (1)

Character
    Trulusia
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pups323 View Post
    The +acc bonus on tranquilizers are crap honestly, similar to the acc from stabilizers. Even if you moved it to water, you would do water - ice - ice. With 1 water maneuver and the high end tranquilizer your getting like what, 30-40 macc? Our pet needs on the order of +200 macc for high end content. So unless you augment taeon with macc or hurculean with macc/mab you wont be using mage pet much.

i wouldnt mind them moving it to water (it makes sense and i like it)

What they need is either a water attachment that works like target marker/attunner and ignores a % based amount of targets magic eva, or to add magic evasion to target marker.
    This is the only real solution. Even then, PUP is just an underwhelming nuker compared to pretty much any other nuking job. It's a neat trick, and it ain't useful. Summoners have weapons that give their pets 100+MAB, our best bet is Alluvion Skirmish H2H with 25MAB. Herculean seems like it is impossible get both MAB and M.acc above 20 at the same time. Throw into the mix that Puppets are somewhat unpredictable, there is no way to stop the puppet from casting a bad spell(This makes Ice Maker particularly bad, not even accounting for the 30 seconds you lose to putting maneuvers back up) and the fact that MAB and M.Acc are on the same element and you get what we have now.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Not just that but Amplifiers are also ice which makes sense but it does amplify the problem. In the end there ends up being around 30 (don't have exact numbers since not at game) worth of ice you'd like to set for nuking but are only able to set 11s worth

While I do understand part of the design of higher tiers is to use them instead and you can't max out specific things melee/ranged builds don't have quite this problem because they can spread things out between the elements a lot more. Ice needs some love!
    (1)