World: Leviathan
    Main Job: BLU
    Support Job: WAR
    Area and Coordinates: Every area
    Party or Solo: Party and Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: every monster
    Steps:
    1. After achieving 3000tp with Tizona in main-hand on BLU, I use "Expiacion" weapon skill to activate aftermath 3.
    2. The icon for aftermath 3 appears where it normally does and my tp gain increases due to the "Occasionally attacks twice or thrice" benefit of the sword.
    3. After gaining aftermath 3, the weapon no longer gains the benefit of "Occasionally attacks twice or thrice" on weapon skills. This is a deviation from Tizona's normal characteristics.

I noticed this issue since using the sword after the February 10th update. Before the update, after gaining aftermath 3, weapon skills benefited from the effect. However, since then, the benefit has been removed/is absent. Please let me know it the is a bug, a hidden nerf, or if it was done intentionally for other means.

The only think I can think that may have something to do with an error is that I started the quest to upgrade the Tizona to its final form that was made available in the February update with the NPC Oboro in Port Jeuno.
    (0)
    Last edited by cammila; 02-14-2016 at 07:54 AM.