Character
    Azulu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

can someone get me through ark angels please?

I have spark gear and cant even defeat very easy, can someone help me out please?
    (0)

Character
    Lonnan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    First off, why do you want to beat them so badly? VE gets you very little and unless you are needing chapters, there is no benefit from doing VE. Also, if you do need chapters, the avatar fights are a much better source (cheaper and easier to do).

Second, sparks gear isn't very good. It was designed to provide the returning player with cheap easy to get ilvl gear to help them farm better ilvl gear. If all you have is sparks you should be focusing on Yorcia (A) Skirmish and farming Escha ZiTah stuff. You can shout for skirimish and still find takers as the augmented gear is still situationally very useful. ZiTah would be more difficult but a lot of the T1s are solo able with trusts.

Lastly it depends on what job you are doing these on. RDM (assuming from your profile) is great at soloing stuff but needs a good mix of gear. Are you using the right food? Have you tried to shift to a support/healing job and shout for a higher difficultly run (again most people have little interest in doing VE).

Also check out the Accuracy Merit thread as it had some great advice on how to gear for 119+ content.

PS. If this was a troll post, grow up, nobody is impressed.
    (1)

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If your just wanting ark angels for chapters, then there are far more easier ways to get chapters solo, i mean dimigruzub in aht urghan voidwatch, solo that with trusts and without void displacers on a job like thf or dnc and you'll have 99k sparks in a few trips, you can do this in your spare time while theirs not many shouts going on. Getting people will be harder now unless people want chapters as majority of the gear from the AA's barring the Divine might fight aren't really useful. If you want aclear for DM you wanna be doing normal fights. Clearing those would grant access to DM. So yeah you wanna be either shouting for avatar fights if chapter farms, or high tier bcnms that some folks may still want sought after gear from. Or soloing dimigruzub through voidwatch, remember to set your roe quest to 500+ dmg, as you'll be hitting 1-2k+ a hit on it. But as it has a ton of hp, that would be like hitting an nm for regular dmg. If oyu still want to solo them, then jobs like bst, blu, rdm, sch etc if geared correctly would do the job
    (0)

Character
    Puttykat
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I will if you still need message me in game puttykat
    (0)

Character
    Vonroth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Maybe he just wants the AA trusts? Even consider that before dumping all your twos all knowing information FFXI related on him? lol Besides we shouldn't dictate peoples interests in the game. If this person wants to do VE fights then hell why not? Who are we to stop him. All he wants is a hand. He didn't ask for a encyclopedias worth of knowledge in what's worth doing or how to do it.

That said if you were on Asura my friend I'd absolutely help you with whatever you want to do and how you'd like to do it. Unfortunately you're not.
    (0)