Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    They're incredibly easy to get which is why they are a fraction of the price they were whenever you left. 47m is just about enough to buy the 10k you need, give or take.

If you're looking to farm them yourself, people solo or low man fights such as VD Leviathan all the time. Also people haven't done XP in Abyssea in a several years. Consider XPing in Escha zones (Zi'tah probably being the friendliest to your skill/gear level).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    They're incredibly easy to get which is why they are a fraction of the price they were whenever you left. 47m is just about enough to buy the 10k you need, give or take.

If you're looking to farm them yourself, people solo or low man fights such as VD Leviathan all the time. Also people haven't done XP in Abyssea in a several years. Consider XPing in Escha zones (Zi'tah probably being the friendliest to your skill/gear level).
    The easiest difficulty gives of ark angel fights seems to give a fairly large challenge when I did it last. I farmed them all to get those papers to upgrade my AF1 and it took so long it was mainly the exp grind in abyssea to buy the entry item and I think I saw very few plutons drop. Not sure about leviathan bc fight because they didn't have that when I last played. Those plutons were about 500k a stack on the ah so I would run out of gil just before finishing.
    (0)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    The easiest difficulty gives of ark angel fights seems to give a fairly large challenge when I did it last. I farmed them all to get those papers to upgrade my AF1 and it took so long it was mainly the exp grind in abyssea to buy the entry item and I think I saw very few plutons drop. Not sure about leviathan bc fight because they didn't have that when I last played. Those plutons were about 500k a stack on the ah so I would run out of gil just before finishing.
    Have you tried getting the xp somewhere other than abysea? If I am out and about in an adoilin or escha area, usually end up capped with 65 merits (not up to full cap yet) before I know it. Usually realize capped when don't see a merit point announcement for a lil bit while killing things. And if specifically after them, capped in about 15-20m tops if in an area without competition.
    (0)

Never really got merits outside of abyssea since coming back. Definitely don't have max merit capacity leveled or most of the stats and stuff since they added a lot higher caps to everything since the abyssea days.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zumi; 11-25-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Well I came back again due to free week and its still 10000 plutons with no good way to get these. I had 47m gil on my character that isn't enough to buy them all. I could solo those ark angel fights but getting merits points to fight that takes a long time and the drop rate seemed about 1 in 10. Since they added new merits I should spend the merit points on those and nobody does stuff like abyssea anymore so getting merits is one huge pain now.

It would be cool to finish the relic as one last hurrah but nothing has changed these are still very hard to get.
    Lol let me know when even 3 of those = to even half of what ochain takes.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Yeah if you ilvl up farming plutons and such is pretty easy. If the easiest difficulty of ark angels gives you problems you really really need to work on getting basically any ilvl 119 gear first

And right now in xp campaign you can go from zero to capped 75 merits in just a few minutes getting 10-25k limit points per kill on reisinjima mobs. Of course it's gotten so easy that the prices have plummeted and it's often not even that good of gil/hr unless you multiboxing
    (0)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13