Thread: Mission Resets

Character
    Matthias
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Mission Resets

I was wondering, has there been any talk of the possibility of resetting missions to do them over again? I'm not just talking reviewing cutscenes, but actually taking a mission line back to zero, so as to do the entire series again? Especially now that a lot of the early storylines can be soloed, I thought it'd be fun to have that option. I can't be the only person who would be interested in such a feature could I?
    (2)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind doing Rise of Zilart again. They might toy with the idea later but it's probably wayyyyy down the list. Plus, wouldn't restarting missions unflag/relock things the mission complete status gives (High Tier Battles, Sinister Reign, Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, Mythic quests, etc)?
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I think the purpose of the High Tier Mission Battles was to give you that sense of nostalgia already. If you're really that obsessed over doing them over again, you could just start another character on your account.
    (0)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Why not just make a new character to start over or a mule, if you have one?
    (0)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    hm i like this idea. There's already an NPC that allows you to reset AF quests, thereby doing it all over from scratch... why not just add options to allow this same NPC (in lower jeuno) to reset mission quests to zero... I WOULD LOVE IT!... perhaps upping the difficulty to make re-doing it more challenging and offering Kupon's as rewards (for gear/weapons IL119)... players would not only get a chance to re-experience the EXPERIENCE but walk away with some awesome relevant rewards! Come on SE DO-EEEET!!!
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.