Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

RE: Announcing the Vana'diel Rainbow Campaign! (02/08/2016)

I think this is a great idea! I love the idea of a different or varied campaign per week for a 7-week stretch.

If the availability of some of the rarer alter egos are an option; please look into it!

Thanks for this.
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm happy about the Rainbow Event too, especially the Gobby Box Special Dial giving onions and stuff less frequently lol.

(0)

Character
    Thedraxis
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 94
    Yeah, I'm happy with getting the abyssea promo. I'm a little bummed that it's only one of the rewards. Going to be tough selecting between the atmas and the abyssite. Though I'm pretty close to my second one, I think.

Edit: Actually, no I'm not. Q.Q
    (0)
    Last edited by Collavoce; 02-09-2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Double Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Collavoce View Post
    Yeah, I'm happy with getting the abyssea promo. I'm a little bummed that it's only one of the rewards. Going to be tough selecting between the atmas and the abyssite. Though I'm pretty close to my second one, I think.
    Get the Atma, if the Atma package is the same as the one they gave before you'll get some of the most useful starter atmas from it and some of those are incredibly annoying to get.
    You can get Lunar Abyssite quite quick and easy, 2 of them by simply doing the Abyssea story missions (beat boss, zone out, watch cutscene) and you can get the cruor for the third by spamming some Voidwatch fights.

With iLevel gear and the abillity to call out trusts you shouldn't have too much difficulty defeating most of the content either, even without atmas.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shirai; 02-09-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm a little bummed about no warning... then again I'm thinking this is there answer to everyone spamming certain things during related campaigns and ignoring them otherwise. Hard to do that too much when the campaigns only last a week and you only get a day or 2 to prep!
    (0)