World: Bahamut
    Main Job: Dragoon
    Support Job: White Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Bastok
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    1) I reactivated my account on 2/1/2016, and I had received 10 login points for signing in. I played for a few hours, and then logged out.
    2) I logged in on 2/3/2016 at around 7:00AM EST, but did not get a prompt that I had received login points. I checked the Greeter Moogle who confirmed that I had a total of 10 login points. I tried both zoning, and logging in and out. Neither yielded the login points for the day. Afterwards, I logged out.
    3) I logged in on 2/4/2016 at around the same, and did not get a prompt that I had received login points. I followed the same steps in Step 2, but did not receive any login points. I then sent an email through support.na.square-enix.com, and explained the issue I was having. I played for a few hours, and then logged out.
    4) Later that day I received a response from support. They advised me to contact a GM, as well as instructions on how to contact them.
    5) I logged in today (2/5/2016) at around 7:00AM, and did not get a prompt that I had received login points. I checked the Greeter Moogle who confirmed that I had a total of 10 login points. I contacted a GM through the Help Desk, and gave a quick outline of my problem. Roughly an hour later I received a response from the GM who advised me to visit this forum to submit a bug report.
    (0)

Campaign ended Feb 2nd bro, you won't get any until the next campaign starts.

Which also restarts the count.
    (1)

Character
    Attius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    That makes sense. Thanks!
    (0)

That said, I am a tad appalled that neither support nor the GM told you.
    As a support entity you should be able to tell your clients what's going on in game at that point. ಠ_ಠ

But maybe that's just the IT/Customer support guy in me.
    (0)

Character
    Attius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yeah, I suppose it is a little bit disappointing. All that was lost was a little bit of time though, so it's fine. I'm just glad that I understand what's happening, and that nothing is broken.
    (0)