Character
    Lonnan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Skirmish Entry Items

Since skirmish still provides relevant rewards but is not as in demand now adays, can we revisit entry items. Specifically, lower tier entry items. I have full stacks of various tier I heads and tier I faithful bodies and torsos. Tier Is have little resale value and are of limited value to players primarily interested in farming augment stones rather than gear drops.

My suggestion is to allow players the ability to trade multiples of lower tier entry items to obtain the next tier. For example, if I had 5 tier I yorcia heads, I could trade them for 1 tier II yorcia head.

Alternatively, can we trade single entry pieces for obsidian which we can then use to buy entry pieces. Say a tier I entry piece trades for 500 obsidian I could then trade a stack of tier I heads and purchase a tier III or IV piece that I actually need.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I second this motion. I usually NPC my lower level pieces if I don't have space to bazaar or AH them. This would be a great way to make them useful for people that don't want low level pieces.
    (0)