Character
    Cruxus
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Job Points - After mastering a Job

Was curious if there were any plans on implementing anything to use overflow of Job Points that get accumulated on a job that has already reached the "Job Master" status. With such a large pool to store the Job Points and the fact that the system doesn't just block the ability of gaining said points, might there be a possibility to incorporate the usage of otherwise useless point accumulation to either an existing system (such as the conversion of different battlefield seals that was implemented quite some time ago) or a new system (which I don't see happening since new content seems unlikely.)

To add to this I have some suggestions and I'm sure the community could easily add to these as well:

1.) Upon mastering a job, allow the use of Job Points to be utilized by Oboro in tandem with a needed Relic/Mythic/Empyrean upgrade item (Example: Mastering Blue Mage, allow 1 job point to be traded in place of a Beitetsu when attempting the 2nd reforge of Tizona)

2.) Upon mastering a job, allow use of Job Points to cap out all remaining Merit categories for said job. Needing same Job Point as Merits for said upgrade.

3.) Allow Job Points for a Mastered Job class to be converted into Copper Vouchers at a certain ratio 2:1, 3:1...etc

4.) Add a new difficulty to each High Tier Battlefield that could be gained access to by having the corresponding Phantom Gem + a new Key Item bought by Job Points to gain access to new gear that has Arcane Glyph system.

Just some ideas on my part, but would like to see a use for the otherwise wasted points, as I don't think passing them to another job would ever be viable or in lines with the originally intended acquisition process of said points.
    (3)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxus View Post
    4.) Add a new difficulty to each High Tier Battlefield that could be gained access to by having the corresponding Phantom Gem + a new Key Item bought by Job Points to gain access to new gear that has Arcane Glyph system.
    I loved everything except this one. Why not just make current Key items obtainable via merits (10-15) or Job Points (1-5?).
    (0)