World: Leviathan
Main Job: Sch
Support Job: Rdm
Area and Coordinates: Batilia, Rolanberry, Saurmague, past and present
Party or Solo: both
NPC Name: N/A
Monster Name: N/A
Steps:
1. I had started on WotG missions and then decided to start the RoV ones. I completed Uncertain Destainations and headed over to the Batillia downs (s) maw and got the CS 2. Mission changed to Ganged up on. checked Wiki again and saw that I needed to get more of WotG done so completed all the quests and missions listed.
3. Went to Batallia maw and checked ??? for cut scene and got message "nothing out of the ordinary here (paraphrased)" Checked the Maw and the glowy light spot and received nothing about using the lightsworm.
4. Checked Keyitems both temp and perm and did not find lightsworm. Saw that this was an item from mission in the beginning so even changed nations to do first missions over again in hopes it would drop.
5. Went to WOE via grauberg and checked the ornate door in hopes of a cs and got nothing.
6. Then I even completed provence VW to get there via Pashow and still nothing.
7. I have run out of possible things to try and can only think that somewhere something happened that prevented the lightsworm to be written to the character file. Still don't understand how it can be a temp key item when my other character account still has it even after using it.