Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Nope, that is indeed reasonable. My PLD has a growing pile of JP and nothing to do with them. I wince every time he earns one. I'd be happy to pass a third of those on to a job that doesn't get much invite-love.

I think that idea deserves its own thread. Once you're capped on a job, you should be able to talk to an npc somewhere and "buy" jp for another job at a 3:1 conversion rate.

I agree with you, but also SE did say it will never happen, so I do only post about it as a sort of /chatmode fun thing, "wouldn't this idea be good if only," etc.

I don't want to really push the boat out on this issue, as I know it will never happen XD.

I just think there is a certain disparity between the very good intentions behind the system, and the way it actually plays out at ground level.
    (1)

Just bumping this. Campaign is down again and desire to earn JP plummets.
    (0)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 02-24-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i didn't know this thread, just saw it right after i've post something similar ~
    I'm a returning player, making a new char, exp was lovely during the campaign, no it's sad, i'm alone and bored lol.

I don't know much about Job Point yet, i just know i'll need to end most of the missions line to earn a really good bonus...

The exp bonus should remain full time on Lv.50-98, an (not) working on level sync.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5