Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Trust RDMs

  1. #1
    Player Vae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    244
    Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

    Trust RDMs

    Why is it that Arciela I/II flat out refuses to refresh mage trusts?

    Koru has no problem refreshing other trust but you won't allow me to have him.

    Feels like an incredible punishment for not paying for the sub the month koru was accessible.

    I'd use moogle, but, you know, that punishment for not playing during the month his event was active...

    Trust should be available to everyone, not used as a punishment to make sure we keep paying you.
    (7)

  2. #2
    Player OmnysValefor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,186
    As someone who also lacks many event trusts--amchu, ulle, koru, corsair, both moogles--I don't mind that I don't have them. I'll get them in time.

    That said, Arc is lackluster about refreshing.

    Biggest chang I'd make to trusts is for them to finish casting a spell if enemy dies while casting.
    (4)

  3. #3
    Player Ladynamine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    219
    Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Arciela II refreshes me as BLM/SCH
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player Stompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Remora
    Posts
    633
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Koru-moru has been available multiple times, not just one month. You just need to check the Grounds Tomes when you are in game, if you missed a POL announcement you can just check the GOV book in-game every month or so and eventually he will pop up.

    He is a great trust and well worth waiting for, so don't give up hope!

    (0)

  5. #5
    Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    198
    I'd like SE to add Brygid as well aside the fact of relying on a Red Mog Pelt. That trust was never been available more than once (if I remember correctly).

    Also either let us have Sylvie or Yoran-Oran outside Unity System, Silvye gives awesome Geo magic, and Yoran-Oran does Dagan and uses Afflatus Solace!!... and at distance!!!... Since he seems to have a auto-regain because he doesn't have to melee like Kupipi, making him and Sylvie a must have. But Unity system kinda of punishes us.

    Hope they can change that.
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    301
    Sylvie has one minor problem, though.

    Why does she Entrust Indi-Acumen onto me when I'm playing WHM? I don't need magic attack. I wouldn't mind Fury, Precision, Voidance (not like that's going to help much, but whatever), or - here's a probably OP thought - Haste, but really, Acumen?

    Hell, I'd settle for Attunement, Focus, or Fend instead. What exactly is the assumption that led to this particular choice?
    (1)

  7. #7
    Player Atomic_Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmonts View Post
    I'd like SE to add Brygid as well aside the fact of relying on a Red Mog Pelt. That trust was never been available more than once (if I remember correctly).

    Also either let us have Sylvie or Yoran-Oran outside Unity System, Silvye gives awesome Geo magic, and Yoran-Oran does Dagan and uses Afflatus Solace!!... and at distance!!!... Since he seems to have a auto-regain because he doesn't have to melee like Kupipi, making him and Sylvie a must have. But Unity system kinda of punishes us.

    Hope they can change that.
    They won't make Sylvie available outside of UC because it would take away one of the advantages of joining her unity. You have to make a choice about which UC leader you want.
    (1)

  8. #8
    Player Pups323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    75
    Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    Koru-moru has been available multiple times, not just one month. You just need to check the Grounds Tomes when you are in game, if you missed a POL announcement you can just check the GOV book in-game every month or so and eventually he will pop up.

    He is a great trust and well worth waiting for, so don't give up hope!

    Um where are you getting your info from.

    I am only seeing koru moru available during 9/22/2014 alter ego extravaganza.
    (0)

  9. #9
    Player Stompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Remora
    Posts
    633
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pups323 View Post
    Um where are you getting your info from.

    I am only seeing koru moru available during 9/22/2014 alter ego extravaganza.

    I got Koru on four characters, at different times. Two of those were from books, months apart. The other two were from pells or w/e event it was. I know for a fact that I only got Koru-Moru on my main character when the first GOV book thing was on, but today I have Koru on multiple chars. So something happened, but I don't take notes about trust obtainment dates, sorry.

    In Lore terms, Koru-Moru /chatmode says he is very happy the party is over because he's bored, and also mentions he wants to be making lunch for Mojiji instead. This means he is an elusive fellow who doesn't really want to be in the Trust initiative, lol. So maybe this is reflected in his elusive nature in obtaining his trust!
    (0)

  10. #10
    Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    They won't make Sylvie available outside of UC because it would take away one of the advantages of joining her unity. You have to make a choice about which UC leader you want.
    I would agree with you if there weren't Maat, Ayame and I think there is another folk that is available either in normal trust and as Unity leader. The unity leaders may have some unique treats and I have not an issue with that, but they should let us have Sylvie and Yoran-Oran as regular trusts (without some traits if ppl don't like it that way :3)
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast