Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Suggestion: create a trust of another player/friend!

Just an idea I thought would be neat; creating a trust of an in-game player/friend. To make it simple, it would just be the same mechanics of chosen trust, but it copies the other player/friend. An example for customization would be: if I wanted to make a trust of my PLD friend, I would choose Trion as the trusts basic mechanics, so it would have the same stats and fighting style as Trion, but it have the same name and look as the player that I chose. You can also customize the phrases in the party chat said by the trust.

One condition I would like to add is that you can only have 1 "customized" trust. Then for customizing, I (Akiro) would talk the trust customizing NPC, I would pick the "base" trust to use as trust mechanics, customize the phrases, then the NPC takes the "look"/armor&weapons that my character is currently wearing. Id then pay a gil fee and the npc would give me a tradable "Cipher: Akiro" that I could give to any friend. And thats it!

Also on a complete side note I think itd be cool to have a Pixie healing trust. Thanks for reading ^^
    (0)

Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiro View Post
    Then for customizing, I (Akiro).....
    OR for customizing, not then. You can either have the player in the party with you while talking to the trust for customization, or you can create a cipher of yourself then trade it to a friend.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Personally I don't care what the trust is named or what it looks like. It's a lovely novel idea that I can pretend to play with characters I've fictionally gained a bond with. But TBH I couldn't care less, they could be literal orange rectangles. I just want them to attack faster and stop running out of mp.
    (0)

Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I just think itd be a great idea for if a friend quits playing ffxi, you could still play with their trust.
    (0)