Character
    Chic
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Rhapsody mission Sombor Dreams

I am stuck. I have gone completely threw this mission. At the end I get the last cutscene and looked in mission log and it is still active even tho I have the title. I tried to go to Norg to continue to the next mission and it will not let me. I have went back threw all the cutscenes with the goblin footprint and tried to redo the last two missions and have gotten no place. Please help I just came back to game after being gone a while and would really like to finish these.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickie View Post
    I am stuck. I have gone completely threw this mission. At the end I get the last cutscene and looked in mission log and it is still active even tho I have the title. I tried to go to Norg to continue to the next mission and it will not let me. I have went back threw all the cutscenes with the goblin footprint and tried to redo the last two missions and have gotten no place. Please help I just came back to game after being gone a while and would really like to finish these.
    You got all the cutscenes, and you did the fight. Did you got to the Walk of Echos after that and talk to Lilli and Cait Sith?
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Food help For Thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    You got all the cutscenes, and you did the fight. Did you got to the Walk of Echo's after that and talk to Lilli and Cait Sith?

Just a quick question to have us help you out even better, what expansions have you completely completed or how much of those expansions packs mission's/quests have you done and what is the current name you left off on the other expansion pact's Name's??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    This happened to me too. If you look at descriptions of the Sacrifice mission on ffxiclopedia and bg-wiki people have said that they think you may need to complete wings of the goddess mission "a dreamy interlude", before being able to continue. I am on WoG Fate in Haze. I checked after Cavernous Maws and still wasn't able to continue beyond Sacrifice rhapsody mission.

Probably someone could figure out what the hold up is. I've seen Lilisette and been to walk of echos in a WoG mission, so it's not as simple as that.
    (0)

Character
    Confuse
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    I'm stuck on this mission too. I completed the WotG storyline (got my earring) and killed Cetus. I just don't get the CS in walk of echoes afterwards. I tried touching all ??? with no luck. I also don't get a CS in Norg to start the next mission.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzmo View Post
    I'm stuck on this mission too. I completed the WotG storyline (got my earring) and killed Cetus. I just don't get the CS in walk of echoes afterwards. I tried touching all ??? with no luck. I also don't get a CS in Norg to start the next mission.
    -WHICH Walk of Echos did you enter? you want the one in Grauberg...

-Are you on another mission involving Lillisette? (Like her original Trust Quest?)
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzmo View Post
    Just a reminder for completing and getting Rhapsodies of vana'dial missions: Its best to complete all expansion packs added to the game in previous years not just the wings of the Goddess, Like: Rize Of Zilert, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of aht uhrgan, and..um..well you get the idea, plus, this is best ways not be stuck in rhapsodies but I'm not saying due to the devices your playing on wont cause problems for you in completing it as well.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Confuse
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    I finaly made it past the mission. The quest Champion of Dawn was blocking me...
    (1)