Player

How's your monk coming these days?

In the process of having a guild member helping me finish Rao +1 armor. Looking foreword to upgrading relic again

Still haven't found much love for victory smite..

How are you guys doing?
    (0)

Player
    Also, how do I change that Main class thing to stop lying lol, main class is Mnk thankyou
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm honestly wondering if I should just abandon it. I love hand-to-hand and counterattacks, but I look at the difference between my weaponskills of maybe 2k or so, and stuff like BSTs tossing out 10k damage for free every 5 seconds, and wonder how MNK can even begin to approach that. Currently in a mix of Taeon gear and a Naga bodypiece and skirmish 119 weapon.

It was one thing back at 75 cap when MNK was merely not the most optimal choice, nowadays it seems like the difference between level 1 and 75 between it and everything else.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.